Routine For Skin Care After 30?
A guide to help you in keeping a routine for skin care after 30
A proper plan for skin care after 30 is important to keep your skin healthy. Most women believe that the routine is complicated to keep the skin healthy and younger looking. But to keep your skin and body flawless even after middle age is an easy task if you are aware of the simple steps of keeping a daily skin care routine.
Having a clear understanding of why the wrinkles on our skin appear during our youthful days helps in maintaining a beauty treatment routine from a young age. The primary reason for the skin wrinkles, sagging skin and the loss of vitality as we reach middle age is due to the fact that as the body ages, the skin cells and the tissues fail to produce important structural proteins, collagens and elastins which help the skin become firm and elastic.
Some damaging factors are responsible for the slow production of proteins which affects the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Our daily skin care routine or the anti-aging treatment that we are seeking should target mainly on these proteins as they are responsible for the production of these proteins.
Here we give you some important tips that will help you preserve and maintain these components and slow down or stop those components that are associated with aging. These simple but essential points will help you in maintaining the glow and vitality of your skin for as long as possible.
• Our bodies are made up of 70 % water. We are frequently giving advice by medical experts and nonprofessionals that we should drink enough water every day to keep us healthy. Keeping your body hydrated is an effective way to keep the skin young and clean. Experts recommend drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day for a good skin hydration.
• What we eat reflects on our skin. If our diet is poor or filled with junk food, you will notice that our skin also starts looking unhealthy. Having a good diet that is enriched with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants will give you healthy and glowing skin. These nutrients can be obtained from having sufficient intake of leafy green vegetables and fruits in our daily diet.
• Exposure to sunlight is also a good way to keep yourselves and skin healthy. However having sun exposures for a long period of time can do more harm than good. While the sun rays give our skin and body the much-needed vitamin D, it also supplies harmful UV rays which are damaging to our skin. Avoid too much sunlight and apply a good sunscreen or a sun block whenever you are outside to protect your skin.
It is recommended that you follow an anti-aging treatment plan that aids in the following area:
• Collagens and elastins: Many products claim that they contain the proteins collagens and elastins, but they contain elements that are too large to be absorbed by the skin pores. It is advisable to choose products that help in the production of these proteins by the skin.
• Skin nourishment: Your body should be nourished with a good diet and be well hydrated to accomplish supple, vibrant and younger looking skin.
• Mild and natural anti-aging skin care treatment: These products help in reducing the effects of aging especially premature skin aging.